I have tagged a new release of Thunderdell, the Freemind mindmap to biblatex utilities. Improvements include:
- The ability to emit biblatex or BibTex.
- More consistent/improved Unicode support, particularly in bibliographic keys.
- New feature for requesting either the long or short URL for Wikipedia sources.
- New feature for requesting that only URLs for exclusively online sources be emitted.
- New test for online sources.
- More biblatex fields, such as original publisher and year.
- Faster processing by using lxml, but can still fall back to etree.
- Use of optparse.
- The “essential node” function was removed.