To create a filter using a message from the neu-cda class:
- Create a label for the neu-cda.
- Select the message.
- Click the More button, then Filter messages like these.
- Enter your filter criteria in the appropriate field(s) (e.g., Subject = [neu-cda])
- you can click the search icon to test which messages it selects, or
- click Create filter with this search
- Select your options:
- you can Apply the label.
- if you don't want it to appear in your inbox (not appear on your mobile) you can Skip the Inbox (but make sure you check the folder for new messages every once in a while).
- click Create filter