I'm releasing the latest set of Freemind Bibliographic Extraction scripts. I'm calling it a "1.0" release because:
- I decided to give it a funny name.
- I now address an unlikely but long-time screw case.
- This and other cases are now tested by doc_tests.
- I updated the generation of bibliographic keys to remove 'and' from the author portion and always include a title suffix -- instead of just when there is a collision. Keys are now a bit more terse and more stable.
- I now emit biblatex, a much more complete and powerful bibliographic format.
It also now has its own webpage, from which you can download it.